Yaoi Game- Find Your Goy Yaoi Game- Find Your Goy

Well it gave me some laughs so I cant be too hard on it but why isn't there any sound?? The art isn't really my thing but for this game I think it fits.

I would make more choices as well, for some weird reason I kinda wanted more

Make-A-Man Make-A-Man

This is not the man I wish to make, he doesnt even have a booty

Crone Castle 2 Crone Castle 2

Your games are always so baffling. Theres always an interesting narrative and I always enjoy your music. I was very surprised and excited to see one of your games on newgrounds! That said, I'm still very confused....

stewardhklarlover responds:

You are correct. My games are so baffling because they speak to the entire human race, both past and present. The narrative is extremely complicated. I am very happy you enjoy my music. It's understandable that you are confused, my friend. My games, movies, and music require extensive research. Thank you for your comment!

Sonic Inflation Adventure Sonic Inflation Adventure

This was far more profound than I thought it was going to be. It really makes you think about art and human nature.
My favorite part was the great escape.

jimberly-chaotic responds:

your'e wrong you're favoriute part was the inflation scene

Hillbilly Bongo School Hillbilly Bongo School

I think this has a stunning concept, music and art design. All you needs more gameplay though.

Just Be Yourself Just Be Yourself

Gosh I wonder if this was made with lots of cynicism???????
Nice visuals at least, it ran smoothly and all but come on dude...

Dress "Dubya!" Dress "Dubya!"

Only a communist could've put this together, I like how you can put everything on bush, very well programed!!

Friday: The Game Friday: The Game

This was surprisingly fun to play
The biggest problem this game has going for it is the fact that it relies on the pop culture references to be funny, though stuff like eww poopie is its own thing.
Rebecca Black isn't exactly relevant right now(except to those who cant let the "joke" die), and if someone could argue with me that she still is at this very moment, she certainly wont be relevant 5 or so years from now
Getting past the that, it manages to remain ridiculous and fun to go though, the music is good and I like command adventures or whatever the fuck theyre called. Id like to see something with a similar concept without a similar subject

Back to Cool Back to Cool

The coolest game Ive played here!!!!THANKYOU!!!!!!!

My Favorite reviews (BB) My Favorite reviews (BB)

Yeah its great to read a stupid review, but this isnt even a game!!!!!
This is so stupid it actually made me laugh so you did something I guess.
I like the reviews that praise a game and leave a 0 though