All 11 art Reviews

No worries No worries

This has a very soft feeling to it, and the colors are appealing and it is an excellent color combination
Good work!

sirhenrystudios responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Keep an eye out for the finished animation!

SuprCool SuprCool

Very simple design, whatever is on the album will enhance your piece. Nice color!

mama yoshi mama yoshi

Oh my gosh, Ive seen a lot of your art and I've always thought it was funny and bizarre. You have a knack for making shit so repulsive yet you just gotta look at it. Good line quality as always, keep up the good work!!!

DEATH GOD SUPERNOVA DEATH GOD SUPERNOVA

I love the way you use color, everything looks so bright and appealing, I have trouble reading the text at the top but I dunno if you wanna change that or not. Even though the composition is symmetrical it remains interesting, Id like to listen to your new tape sometime!

DUNGEONDESTROYAH responds:

ohhh i knowwww i had flattened all the layers and realized that the font got like (blurred) out D:
i tend to try and get through it quickly since i'm so impatient lol!
its suppose to say PRESS START on both sides like a video game :)
AHH I appreciate the big ups though man!!
Makes me so happy!! :DD
i'm hoping to make a video game someday, just need to find a programmer...cause learning the language will kill me lol

Oh man! i have a few tracks up on here :) you could check it out!!

Choice of weaponary Choice of weaponary

It has a simple design, but very clean and effective. The colors all work together, I just wish there was more going on

Green Hill Zone Background Green Hill Zone Background

Im not much of a sonic fan but this background is very well done! It is smooth and crisp with lots of color, very similar to what Ive seen of green hill zone. I can tell you really like the series if you returned to this piece

Eye of the Beholder Eye of the Beholder

This picture shows a lot of technique and makes me think you know your way around pastel. The colors are simple, but thats good because they work very nicely. Yeah the iris looks off but hey, that isn't everything in a piece.

slaurak555 responds:

Thank you so much! I really appreciate your kind review :)

guh guh

The concept and design is very interesting, the color is simple and it works perfectly. I'm not exactly sure why theres so much unused space, it kind of makes a frame around the picture but I'm not feelin it, sorry dude. Other than that its a very compelling piece and I'd like to see more!

Goo Goo

Holy shit theres a lot of cool stuff going on here!
I really enjoy the liquid quality of the shapes, goo is very fun. The colors are stupendous, it's my favorite thing about this picture. The line work is also well done. Nice work!

HAWAIIAN SHIRTS HAWAIIAN SHIRTS

This piece is very well arranged, the direction is dynamic and the colors are really awesome! Keep up the good work

DUNGEONDESTROYAH responds:

AHH Thank you so much man!! Finally glad to see theres one thats 100% legit!! :DDD
I'm so happy :'DDDD