Spigot in space Spigot in space

Stays true to the source very good job!!!!!1!!

Yaoi Game- Find Your Goy Yaoi Game- Find Your Goy

Well it gave me some laughs so I cant be too hard on it but why isn't there any sound?? The art isn't really my thing but for this game I think it fits.

I would make more choices as well, for some weird reason I kinda wanted more

Make-A-Man Make-A-Man

This is not the man I wish to make, he doesnt even have a booty

Crone Castle 2 Crone Castle 2

Your games are always so baffling. Theres always an interesting narrative and I always enjoy your music. I was very surprised and excited to see one of your games on newgrounds! That said, I'm still very confused....

stewardhklarlover responds:

You are correct. My games are so baffling because they speak to the entire human race, both past and present. The narrative is extremely complicated. I am very happy you enjoy my music. It's understandable that you are confused, my friend. My games, movies, and music require extensive research. Thank you for your comment!

Dippin Dippin

Pretty relaxing and the sounds are really nice!

hektikmusic responds:

thanks for listening, i appreciate the feed back :D

Jazz on your FACE Jazz on your FACE

I think this is really more of a mambo on your FACE
I'd roll with the mambo thing more if you could cuz this sounded cool

A Different Approach A Different Approach

Wow, this is a very good track! I really like the beginning part (sorry I dont know the actual musical terms for this)
I can definitely hear the prog rock in this

WarmanSteve responds:

Thanks! The intro, maybe? Or if we want to get fancy we can call it the first movement :P Either way, glad you liked it!

No worries No worries

This has a very soft feeling to it, and the colors are appealing and it is an excellent color combination
Good work!

sirhenrystudios responds:

Thanks man, I appreciate it. Keep an eye out for the finished animation!

SuprCool SuprCool

Very simple design, whatever is on the album will enhance your piece. Nice color!

mama yoshi mama yoshi

Oh my gosh, Ive seen a lot of your art and I've always thought it was funny and bizarre. You have a knack for making shit so repulsive yet you just gotta look at it. Good line quality as always, keep up the good work!!!